Happy Birth Day Birth Survey!

Come join the weekend fun as we mark the one year anniversary of the national launch of The Birth Survey!? Starting now and ending at midnight on Sunday (Eastern), we will be giving away “door” prizes and other fun things.? You will be entered for the prizes for the following:

• blog post about The Birth Survey (with link to this post)
  • share The Birth Survey facebook group on your blog and/or facebook profile
  • share in the comments or on your blog about how The Birth Survey has helped you
  • post a link to this contest on a forum, blog or other acceptable (non-spamming) location

To enter you posts, leave a comment here saying you’ve met the requirements and add a link where applicable.? Be sure to use your real email so we can contact you about the fabulous prizes!

Edited to add:

Winners chosen by Random.org.

Veronika is our first winner! ?She won the Homebirth Children’s Book.

Micky is our second winner! ?She has won a set of Trust Birth Postcards donated by Teri Shilling & Passion for Birth.

Kristin is our third prize winner! ?She’s getting a set of the VBAC Facts cards to hand out!

Kate Griffin wins prize #4! ?She will receive a set of The Birth Survey cards.

Jennifer Vermeer wins our last prize, also a set of The Birth Survey cards.

Email me with your address so I can send your prize. Everyone already posted is still entered for later drawings!

Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate this weekend and by spreading the word over the last year. ?Here’s to another great year ahead of us!

This entry was posted in Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS) and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Happy Birth Day Birth Survey!

1. Beth Day says:

Hi, I just posted to my Facebook profile!!

2. Amy Romano says:

I just posted on my Facebook page, and I plan to blog about it. Happy birthday, The Birth Survey!

3. Jennifer says:

I just posted on facebook as well.

4. Jennifer says:

I just posted to facebook as well.

5. Jill says:

I really liked that The Birth Survey gave me a voice.

6. Molly says:

I just posted several links on my personal Facebook and also on my business’ Facebook fan page :)

7. Jeni says:

Happy Birth Day! :D

8. veronika says:

Happy Anniversary. Time surely flies. Especially this past year … at least for me. Finally feel like I am making progress in my midwifery path, though it’s been very challenging. Thankfully, I am armed with such great tools like the Birth Survey. Always listen to the women! :)
    facebooked it out on my page Gentle Beginnings, my group Breastfeeding Is the Norm Period, and crossed posted it on my profile.

9. Michele says:

I posted this to my facebook ! Happy Birthday !!

10. Hi! I am so excited this has been available for a year. I wish this information had been available for me before I had my daughter, so I am committed to help making sure it is for other women! (posted to my FB page!)

11. Shana Crain says:

How wonderful!

I shared on my Facebook page and I posted a blog about it!

12. Molly says:

I just wrote a blog post on the Citizens for Midwifery blog about this :)

(and as I mentioned it is is on my business fan page–which is on Facebook under Talk Birth)

Keep up the great work!

13. Andrea says:

Posted on facebook! I agree that I felt like Birth Survey gave me a voice- a place to voice what I thought about my birth experience/care provider.

14. Mindy says:

Posted on facebook! Thank you for the voice!

15. Jennifer says:

Happy Birthday, Birth Survey. I posted on facebook too.

16. Wow! Happy Birthday Birth Survey! I just posted the group on Facebook and tweated on Twitter. I’ve also added a link to the Birth Survey on my facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=67860990593

17. Debbie says:

I have just posted on my Facebook. Congratulations Birth Survey.

18. Sheridan says:

I posted on the Hypnobabies Blog!

19. rebeccah says:

happy birthday! posted on my facebook page :)

20. fb’d about it and included a link! powerful stuff! Happy birthday Birth Survey!

21. Posted on my Facebook page, already have a link on my website, and have been a part of getting the word out for one year as well
    Glad to have been a part of a wonderful 1st year. Here’s to many many more!! Happy Birthday!
    Love and Light,
    Denise

22. Kate Griffin says:

Hi. I just forwarded the info to my online Mom’s Group. Thanks! Kate G.

23. Happy one year anniversary!! I’ve been telling every woman I meet pregnant or not about The Birth Survey, and am sharing again with all of my friends on Facebook right now.

24. Kristin Murray says:

Happy Birthday Birth Survey! I posted links on my personal facebook account as well as the Truckee Meadows BirthNetwork facebook page.

I share your links fairly regularly and always hand out birth survey cards at our BirthNetwork meetings!

Kristin Murray

25. The Birth Survey has been my profie cause sincve it was launched, practically! :) Also posted about it this week.

Thank you!

26. Tine says:

I have a post about The Birth Survey on my blog that was written on May 19. http://www.bloomspokane.com/2009/05/19/the-birth-survey/

I have also joined the Facebook group and posted about it.

Your blog is great! I just recently came across it and will be a regular reader. Thanks!

27. Gretchen Malone says:

I shared it on my Facebook page. I hand out Birth Survey cards whenever I can.

Happy Birthday!

28. Rochelle says:

I posted about it on Twitter. Thanks for the entry!

29. Pingback: Happy Birthday BIRTH SURVEY! | Pregnancy News